2 februari 2014

Many good things

Sorry we have been slow writing on our English Blog lately. Sad face. Many good things has happed the last 2 weeks:

The 2 days seminar ''Turning the Hearts of the Fathers to the Children'' with some 60 leaders turn out very well. God was speaking and .... touching.
I got my new Work Permit last week. It`s a EFT visa/work permit telling: Missionary. Teaching religion and doing evangelism. I am happy to do that!

May God bless Thailand and the people of Thailand.
Today is the election day. All has been peaceful in Ubon. Pray for Thailand and that many bridge-makers will step up uniting the different groups.

The Training Centre. We are very happy that we found a good place to have a Training Centre. Yesterday we moved into House 57, Soi 11, Chayangkun Road, Ubon. This is right in the community only 1 km from our house. 
 
We see the great need here for networking together in Church Planting so we can be:

1) Persons ...... who learn and can do the work effectively. This kind of person thinks: This-must-be-good. I have the capacity, training and authority and as I learn more I can do it all myselves.
2) Persons ...... who teach others to do it .... so to say: Doing it instead of me. This kind of person thinks: The work is too big for me. I better teach others to be my coworkers assisting me as good loyal employees who are skilled and work hard.

3) Persons ...... who train others so they can train others so they can .....  This kind of person thinks: My work is part of the Kingdom of God and it will be multiplied to others that will reach others.

We will teach all these 3 kind of people... but the main on is number 3. Ingvar