31 maj 2013

Go... leaving behind a trail for other to follow.

I had a good day yesterday in UB (Ulaan Baatar) working with projects. There are 3 ways to go forward:

a) To continue like we are: Doing it better and bigger.
b) To go more into training and networking.
c) To close it. And help it to be reborn into more national ways.

Last night I came to UB railway station and remembered when we 1984 came through here… the whole family on the way by train to Sweden. I missed my family. Good there is Spype these days.

Waking up this morning on the train I looked out:
I Iooked in my telephone and saw a good facebook message:

ASSI always going where there no path and leaving behind a trail to follow.

Good words: I have now been 3 times to Erdenet. My prayer is that I will be a pioneer and leaving behind me a trail for other to follow. Its good to came back so the trail will be more clear and deeper. Ingvar