11 april 2013

Spriritual leadership.... multiplied.

Do I dare to stand up as a Spiritual Leader here and now? Or .... it is safer to be partly a spiritual leader but mostly a leader with "higher" worldly status?


For 3 days ago I met a good Indian brother, who has started a growing Church here in Chiang Mai. Pastor N. really has a spiritual dimension in his ministry and….that is truly contagious. I went home very blessed from the conversation with him. My question was: Will people also be blessed and encouraged in the same way after meeting me?

Today I received a FB message: "Thank you! You know Ingvar, I get so happy every time you talk about my mother, thank you!" Yes her mother was a missionary who taught us at Mission Institute 1978. And she made .... deep impact on me.

The truth is that I have gained so much from others. Do I also dare to stand up as a spiritual leader and equip others .... that equips others ... that equips others….

And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Tim 2:2

This is something much more than just being a good Leader or a Leader with Charisma. We should be Spiritual leaders with Charisma, who are training others to be and to do the same thing. Amen, let`s do it!  Ingvar