7 april 2013

Give and Receive blessings

I love to see life with both a broad and a narrow perspective ... at the same time. I want to have with me both the low: the grassroots - reality and the high: overall view - reality. The heavenly and the earthly.

For 22 years ago, we met Steve and his wife in northern Laos. For 3 days ago I met Steve again and we are now both “sold out” for church planting in Thailand and ... across the river. We had a very creative and rewarding conversation. 
At the time for my going I suggested: Let`s pray together! Steve's immediate reaction was: I love to be blessed by the Fredriksson’s. I was happy and we had a good prayer/blessing time together. He gave me so much church planting inspiration. I left him .... more blessed than when I went to him. Heaven had spoken to us.

Glad to have Mariam, Mika and Jakob here. Phil has come today but will attend first a conference a few days.

I am these days sorting file and documents. It`s not my most enjoyable work in life. But, I am  thankful and exited for all that we have been involved in the last 22 years.

Today, at 15:00 there is a funeral in Karachi, Pakistan after Pastor Javed Ruby. He was born 13 May 1955. Began working with PPCP 16 January 1980. His wife name is Nasreen.
Pastor Samuel G. in Karachi encourages us: Please pray for us all and for the Lord's presence during all the ceremony.

Yes we will. Ingvar