29 december 2011

The Between Days ...... good to have.

We are right now having some Between Days. Between Christmas and New Year. Days which Anna & I have taken off to be with family.









There is a trend nowadays to have smaller and smaller margins. When we travel we calculate that everything will run on time. But the danger is, if we do not put in space here and there:



a) we do not have time to reflect on what has happened.



b) we do not have time to discover what is here and now.



c) we do not have time to plan and prepare for what's to come.



I am a time optimist and ... that does not work always. I should need to make a New Year's resolution: To have more time margins in my life.



Anna and I have right now some good Between Days here in Mondolkiri, surrounded by wide and green hills. Although this is a small provincial town Mariam and Phil has a good Internet connection, so we can keep up with what's happening in the world. Globalization is now reaching the world, with a great speed. Now we can also reach the world with the gospel, with a great speed.



I have realized these Between Days: It's great to live. Now I will go and play with my grandchildren. Ingvar