31 juli 2011

Life is expanding

Visiting people and live with them for some time is exiting. I enjoy being with the local people in the Asian countries and minister together with them. It is truly many differences from people group to people group, but still ……. together with people: Life is expanding.

Today I have been preaching and worshiping together with the local people here in Gorakhpur. I was blessed.
I have now one more day here and after that I have two days in Delhi before I go to Chiang Mai.

To visit a country during monsoon is indeed different, but it is good for me to experience more of their hard days as well. We try to be alongside the people as much as possible and be "need-based", even though the need is greater than what we can meet. When we do what we can and people put their trust in God`s power - things and lives are changed. The God of all comfort is able to tranform lifes, wherever we are. I put in some pictures from a Leprosy project i visited yesterday. Ingvar