19 juli 2011

The 1st day on this term

After being in a place before the "Landing" and "Take off” becomes easier and shorter. I came yesterday to Chiang Mai and ... ... everything feels both accustomed and new. I cannot explain how it is that, at the same time, to come back to Chiang Mai and to come forward to Chiang Mai.

The apartment has been on sublet and ... .. it was waiting for me, perfectly in order. Everything was on the "right" place after 14 months away. Woow. Absolutely wonderful.

History played up for me last night. I walked around and saw the photos, paintings and other things that bear witness of everything that has happened. Oh oh, oh, how much I have experienced in the kingdom of God.
The future is around the corner. I cannot help but being enthusiastic for the future. I say this not by habit or to try to be motivated. On our days of preparation in Sweden in June, we prayed for a new couple going to RCA. The Spirit of God came and the prayer became: "God help them to work with the old and with the new, at the same time". The same prayer became valid for myself.

>>>> The old shall not prevent the new.
>>>> And the new shall not prevent the old.

There is room for both and the two can complement each other. Amen!

Between July 21 to August 3, Jonas F and I will be in India. Join us via this blog.

Present. Well .... it is now monsoon rain and sticky weather. And even if I am missing Anna and I'm tired, I cannot stop believing: Mission opens up and becomes a bridge to Life ..... also here. Ingvar