7 februari 2010

Code of Conduct and Clean Travel

I can see “the cry of the hour” on the need to have Code of Conduct for every working and educational place.
Many are these days traveling both in the work and for holidaying. We all are on a pilgrimage and there are many beautiful things to see and many wonderful people to meet. To do that a higher grade of awareness and protection is needed, these days. Every organization needs, for every employee and voluntaries, Code of Conduct. Even for Christian workers.

When I travel I take some important step to travel clean and fully accountable both in my work and in my private life:
a) I plan my journeys together with the local people.
b) I stay in places they recommend. They have my full itinerary and know who I meet. No hiding in the bushes.
c) I always immediately, after landing, buy a local SIM card for my Mobil telephone. I call my dear wife Anna and send the number to my children, my boss and to all local contacts I have.
The cry of the hour is to travel clean and fully accountable in both the work and also in the private life.
To plan a Clean & Accountable travel helps us to have a blessed journey … full of good fruit and no rotten ones. Ingvar