22 april 2024

Thank you.

My experience is that in "The Church with its Mission" I have many wonderful friends. 

I was very happy to receive the invitation to preach in the Church in Ed on April 21, 2024. I felt it right to celebrate my birthday in Dalsland. 

Anna and our granddaughter Anna celebrated me in Bleket at 06:30. After that I went north. In Bäckefors, I went around the hospital where I was born 74 years ago. I was filled with gratitude to God and people for a very safe upbringing and a very exciting life ... so far.                                       



I continued to Ed and we had a blessed service. They sang "Happy Birthday to you" also. 

I was invited for good food. In Betel Klädesholmen I was very encouraged to listen to Carl Gustav Severin. No one can fall asleep at his meetings.

Back home, I got more CONGRATULATIONS ---- "over me". Thank you all dear friends. 

We are happy for a very good Fri-Sat-Sun in Ubon. Ajarn Khampee, his wife and team from Prachuab have had very good meetings. Free from Fear. Now this week they have a children/youth camp From Zero to Hero.
 
Grateful greetings from Ingvar (Fred)