17 oktober 2022

Preach the Good News .... not the bad news.

We are either preaching The Bad News or The Good News. It is easy to analyze the present world situation and think that I can help others only if I understand how bad Satan is. And I think I have to tell them the bad, so they will believe the good. But that doesn't work. In order to help people in need, we have quickly, very quickly, to turn our focus from the darkness to the Light. 

                                              

We missionaries can first think: If I want to work with Hindus, Muslims, and Buddists I first must understand their "darkness" and tell them, their problem. But the facts is: The bad news creates more bad. The Good News creates more good.  

So;

1. Yes, I walk with my open eyes, I can see the darkness  - but it is not my focus.

2. Yes, I listen to people and cry with them - but I can never with my understanding of the darkness, set the people free. My understanding is not the Savior of the world.

3. Yes, I quickly invite JESUS to do His light work in them.  

4, Yes, JESUS shows up and I become the witness of what God is doing.

5. Yes, I am a Good News preacher.

My Learning Experience is that people in darkness feel condemned and try to hid in the darkness. To help them, is not to give them one more explanation of their darkness. They know it already to well.

Let us up-grade the Jesus Focus and more sincere than ever, preach the Good News. Only the THE JESUS GOOD NEWS can save the world.

God bless Ingvar(Fred)