19 augusti 2021

Book: You Walk - I Work

For 20 years ago I tried to Put-Pen-To-Paper on my mission work, but it did not work.

On the 11 Oct 2020 at Copenhagen Airport I tried to restart my writing, but after 14 lines I decided to start over with the book and have the focus: What Jesus has done ... so far in the mission work. Then the flow came on in full.

When I came to Bangkok on 12 Oct 2020 and had to sit in quarantine for 14 days, I wrote this book. 

                                                 Buy it here.

Hope it is possible to buy it in all countries. If not, let me know. 

Buy it (around 9 dollar), read it and be blessed. All income goes to: Streams of Grace Church, Ubon.

This is not Systematic Theology but my testimony…. so far on:

 God Bless Ingvar Fred)

                             Contact us via ingvaranna@loxinfo.co.th