21 juni 2020

Leaders.....



This is not going to be a big Leadership document. But I must confess that the issue of Leadership in times of Crisis have spoken to me the last weeks. I can see 2 main groups: 
1. The Leaders that are now hiding and waiting that COVID-19 will finish and everything will      go back to normal.
2. The Leaders that are using the time to development, going out to people in crisis and   
     seeking God in how to RESET quickly into the New Normal.

Last Friday I was greatly blessed over internet by Rolf Nordström, a senior spiritual leader in Sweden. He shared the Word of God from a place called Torp. I am often blessed by senior spiritual leaders like Rolf. 
In my childhood and teenage years, I was greatly blessed with several senior leaders that blessed me. I noticed that they were not always big talkers, but their big loving hearts for God and people spoke to my little boy heart. Heart-to-heart.

Today the Church with its Mission needs leaders that Follow Jesus and can lead others even in crisis. 
Ingvar(Fred)