14 februari 2020

Hands

Yesterday we had a Pastors Prayer Meeting here in Ubon. After a time of worship Geang said: "Let`s have 2-3 people sharing some Thanksgiving reports".

My first thought was: But here are so many problems, so many Prayer requests. 

3 pictures came before me:







1. One hand ….. full of problems
 




2. One hand ….. full of Blessings 

3. They came together     


This spoke to me:
First view: We are coming with all the problems. JESUS HELP US.
But in midst of problem we choose to praise and choose to thank JESUS. Not as an escape from reallity, but becase this is the reallity.
He is the only one who can turn the mourning into blessings. 

Thank you Jesus: I am learning to trust in you. I am becoming stronger. I am Thanking you with my both hands. 

So I can put the problems and the blessings together and I will find that …. the blessing is stronger. Much STRONGER. 

Yes, that’s the truth today even here in Ubon-Pakse. Ingvar (Fred)