9 juli 2019

Word...... that are lifting

I like to sit down with others and listen to God's Word and God's Music. Yesterday, I heard a sermon about: To be seated in the heavenly places, from the Ephesians. I was blessed and associated this with  ''Open Heaven''.
  
Anyone who finds their place, does not take anyone else's. (Tomas Sjödin)

And about an Open Heaven from John 1:51 And Jesus said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man.”

It is easy for us to believe that if we can copy someone else and to have a similar position in life like someone else, we will succeed. But the truth is that if we try to take someone else's place, it becomes "place-fight". 


God's creation is amazing and we are all created as unique people with gifts and talents that works ... in their place. And when I take the place that God created for me to be on, I experience open heaven and ... then life becomes the best.

Have a good summer. Ingvar