27 juni 2018

Speak so God can speak

Sometimes I hear preaching and Bible studies with many good Bible verses, deep thoughts and important information. Everything is right and good but ... .. it does not touch "in there". Nothing happens. And sometimes I hear preaching and Bible studies ... and I hear God speaking. I am blessed and strengthened.

What is the difference? I will not analyze this more than say that I heard another day a preaching that touched me. I got spiritual food and was blessed ... in depth. My prayer is:
We had last week a blessed visit by Samuel from Taiwan and Pure from Thailand (Kantaralak) with their 2 children. Samuel and Pure met in Linköping Sweden, married and now live in Switzerland.

We are doing well and all 3 projects are ... growing.

New and Growing Churches. We had yesterday a very good pioneering gathering with around 40 people.

              

Tree or Life always helps many in Ubon-Pakse. But also other parts of Thailand by phone.
                                                         
Child Safe have much work ... right in the Community and families.


                                  
                                                                                         
  Planning is important when ..... there is a lot of work.
                               
We now have a team from our home church at Klädesholmen on the way here. Will be fun and encouraging to have them here 2 weeks.












Be Blessed in all you do... so God can speak and act. Ingvar