1 maj 2018

Outcome Mapping +++

Last week our daughter Mariam came and helped:
with Outcome Mapping plus plus plus. She is really not a method-focused-person, but she comes down to the people, listens to them and encourages everyone to start blooming from where they are. Her love for God and people in combination with reality, is very clear. Check    https://www.outcomemapping.ca        http://www.learningloop.co

Seeing Mariam in Action gives me organizational creativity, eagerness to be creative on my own journey, but most of all: happy to see other blooming in their giftings and capacity.

I love sketches and pictures. I made 2, not Mariam:
                         

                                  
A good text is 2 Corinthians 5:17
               If anybody is in Christ, then he is a new creation.
                       The old is over, something new has come.

This help us to see: 
              a) that there is no hopeless place or hopeless person.
              b) that I will not give up ... with myself either.

Have a good week. Ingvar (Fred)

Some pictures from the week: