19 mars 2018

Do Not Give Up

This morning I woke up early, first worrying over the finance of the 3 projects. Than I opened the Bible ...... and God spoke to me from Hebr 6:14: 
Yes... this is God`s word to Abraham. But as I was reading it ..... I heard God saying the same to me. Wooooow. The word is living .... also for me today in Ubon-Pakse.

We were lost on the way to destruction. We met Jesus and he made us alive. First we became so exited. All things are new and we are in a honeymoon. Soon we found out that also as a Christian, my life can have problems. But in all   circumstances Jesus is confirming to us that: "I am with you and will help you"

Sometimes we can believe: "Only if I could be a missionary .... life will be good"

5 month ago I met one new missionary who has been on the mission field 1 year saying to me with great surprise: "Also in Missions there are problems". Hope and pray he will work this out with Jesus and not give up. 
  • I meet people full of enthusiasm. Inside and outside.
  • I meet people continue the ministry but have lost the fire inside.
  • I meet people that have given up.
I have taken a decision:
 
In order to stay fresh and not end up old and bitter I need to eat new fresh God`s Word

God bless you and do not Give up. And most of all, if you have given up inside be true to yourselves, to God and to others, also outside. Don`t pretend that you have not given up. The truth will set you free. Ingvar (Fred)