20 april 2017

... he saw me.

I meet every day many people "from all walks of life". Yesterday I met Kalle (not his real name) who is runing a company. I knew that Kalle has a lot of work and great responsibility on his shoulders, so I only wanted to talk with him a few minutes.

We met at his company. Kalle was happy, he saw me and sat down in peace and was very relaxed. He was happy to talk.

We can easily focus on matters, money and how to make the job more efficient. We think time is money and we can see people as problems, as an obstacles.

This morning I woke up and these words were ranging in me. Kalle saw me!

Unfortunately, we who work with people can be burned out due to all needs. We can also live in our own world so we don`t hear or see others. Please. If you find that I do not see you or hear you, I appreciate that you ask me: Do you see me?

My prayer today is that we have many precious uncountars with God and people. To see God and people as they are.

Kalle, you saw me and heard me yesterday. You were a great example for me. Ingvar