12 mars 2016

Our Battles are all about GRACE


’’Our Battles are all about GRACE’’
This sentence dropped into my heart one day when taking a shower. By the way that’s a good place to hear His voice. Or just clearing my mind, re-adjusting my focus when the ‘weather is a bit stormy’.

I started to meditate on that and found YES indeed, the purpose of the enemy is to destroy this protective cover of GRACE that we have around our heart. Rob us of our peace. And instead of grace we find ourselves battling fear, anger, bitterness, it takes us on that downward trail of judgment and death  to our heart etc.

Tomorrow I am preaching on ‘’ Loving our enemies’’ at the church of Pastor Ooy, @ Brighton, Abundant Life Church.

Jesus Challenging His disciples, you and me to love our enemies…. bless…..do good….. and pray for them……
If you’re in Chiang Mai area welcome to Pastor Ooy’s church at 10.00 am tomorrow.
Love Anna