21 augusti 2015

4 levels of work

We are more ... well much more than what we can do. This truth is clear when we have small babies around. Also when we are elderly people around. But in middle age we can easily fall into believing that our value is in what we do. 4 Levels of works are:

Level 1. I do it myself.
Level 2. The Holy Spirit helps me to do the job.
Level 3. God himself works around here - directly and/or through me.
Level 4. Others are and do the same around here (we are a team) but also in other places. They can also, they also receive help from the Holy Spirit and they also give space for God's mighty works. And they also multiply.

Today I have an In-Service-in-Ubon-Training and looking again into:


"God let these 4 levels of work be in me and around me today. Amen." Ingvar