2 september 2014

Heaven touches earth when we agree with Father God.

This week I am teaching at the DTS of YWAM Ubon. A lovely group of people. Today during my  lesson on the Power of Forgiveness, which I have taught in many nations and many times that I can teach it 'in my sleep', suddenly I understand the agent behind the healings, miracles, restoration of body, soul and spirit and not the least relationships, which is common when someone makes the choice to forgive.

Suddenly the revelation, so simple that I can't understand why I haven't seen the connection before: When we decide to release forgiveness to an offender we are actually AGREEING WITH HEAVEN. We are agreeing with the Word of God. ''Forgive us, as we forgive our debtors.'' Luke 11:4  ''Forgiving one another just as God in Christ forgave you.'' Eph. 4:32. It is our Fathers will.
 
Agreeing with the Father is; coming in line with Him, submitting to His will. And the power of His grace is released. Heaven is opened. YES!!

I knew Father is pleased when we obey. He is not only pleased. He rejoices. Heaven touches earth and our lives when we agree with Him. I am getting excited.
Love Anna