21 juni 2014

...our break is approaching :-)

My body and soul tells me, I’m approaching my holiday. There isn’t much of reserve  energy. Sometimes we have a siesta after lunch because the strength and does not match the pace of work and the temperature. Still, I choose happily to spend a day in the village with Wilawan when she leads young thai guys to follow Jesus. Or teach an old woman of the need to forgive her neighbor or to see her pray for the sick and coaching balloon war before the gathering.

Being a mentor in children issues, we talk about how she will handle the restless boy? How can she help those who have been abandoned by their parents? So very common in Isaan that the children are raised by others than the parents. This is a hugh problem in Isaan and has and will have severe consequences in the society.  How does she keep watch over children's safety when they are with her? etc.
Otherwise I am a translator, ''healingprayerminister'' (too many right now) have no teams available here in Ubon, doing member care, I preach, teach .......
 
But now I long for  my children and grandchildren and after a special little cottage in our garden and after the salty breezes in Bleket and the occasional strawberry. 30th of June we head northwest and will be back 12th of August.
Love Anna