9 december 2013

I am a happy husband.

Today for 41 years ago this photo was taken in Kungshamn, Sweden.
We met first time on the Mission boat called Elida II. The wedding was in the Covenant Church, but the reception was on this Mission boat. It was a very happy day.

I want to tell you a secret: I love my dear wife even more today!!! Even .... as she is 920 km away in Chiang Mai today. But she will come home tomorrow. She has the last week been working very hard with the transition of Treeoflifeministry Thailand into a new chapter 
Yesterday the Tree of Life Board had a meeting and today and tonight the “Tree” is on the way by truck to Ubon. Many here is asking for the Ministry of Tree of Life.
 
My rear Anna is without doubt the most beautiful and best lady on this planet. I am a very happy husband. Ingvar