30 juli 2010

Testing transitioning( a tree)

One of our few precious blooming trees had to be pulled up to make space in our drive way. My heart cried, but it was unavoidable. Then suddenly the idea dropped into our minds(the family sympathizer´s), maybe it can be transitioned. So we dug another pit in another place, pruned its branches down low and sunk it into the ground. I gave it some good soil, watered it well and I prayed a prayer of abundant life over it, and now my Father waters it,( in case you wondered why it is raining so hard since last night and today. It´s because of my bush.)
Is there a lesson? Yeah! For a good transition, you need the tender loving care, maybe some 'heavenly-Father-pruning' and lots of good nourishing soil of love around our roots and then the water, the presence of the Holy Spirit. I think we and the bush are going to make it.
Love Anna