12 oktober 2009

Summarizing 18 days

To summarize 18 days in India, after meeting a lot of people in homes, churches, conferences, projects and in the communities ….. that is fantastic, but almost impossible? To make a SWOT analysis is helpful.

I am happy that the biggest components are: Strengths and Opportunities.

To summarize:
1. What I myself has done …. that I can do.
2. What others, my coworkers have done …. that is harder, but they are doing an excellent job.
3. What is the IMPACT and the transformation of the society and the Kingdom of God, due to our work … well that is more difficult. I trust someone else, more neutral person than me, has to do that.

These 18 days were full of training. I like to state: There is nothing more blessed on this earth than to commit to those: “…..who will be able to teach others also”. 2Tim2:2. Ingvar