26 augusti 2019

Church Planting in cities+suburbs

From my point of view, I see that people these days are having a greater spiritual hunger and people seek more spiritual values in life. But people search everywhere. And some are jumping into anything trying to find what can satisfies them spiritually. People pray…. search  …. knock everywhere.

I am happy that the Kingdom of God and the Body of Christ is advancing with real true Godly life. Some places quicker, some places slower. And the door of the kingdom of God is opening up.

Personal Testimonies are becoming more powerful. When I said yes to Jesus, something happened to me inside. The testimony in me is strong and no one can take it away from me. What I have experienced with God is stronger than religion. "JESUS ​​in me" is the greatest life-giving-power we can find on this earth because Jesus in me has won the victory over Satan. WOOW.

Some places like here in Ubon-Pakse people are looking for blessings from God, from idols and from Spirits. For the new believers it first can be hard not to do merits to please idols and spirit, like they did before. To leave Ancestors worship looks to be the hardest of them all. But when Jesus comes in with life….. things changes.
                                    
The Streams of Grace Church (now 9 months old) is growing with a Sunday worship, a Friday Bible study and 4 House groups in 2 suburbs. The church is seeker-friendly and open for broken and struggling people. We are all welcomed - as we are.  

Welcome to pray and to support the new Ubon city Church: Streams of Grace.
Welcome to come and participate also here in the services. We still meet in the Community (Traning) Centre, but we pray over finding another better place, more central.

Church planting is exciting.



                               





Ingvar