3 april 2018

Who is a sparrow?

Most recently I am working with a few who have a history of not being seen. Or believe they are insignificant and almost invisible. Who have been abandoned at a young age. They are marked in their soul almost like with a seal:

-No one is interested in me.
-I am not valuable enough to be loved
-I have no value

And they often question:
-Why do I live anyway?
-What’s the meaning of life?

This takes me quickly to the HUGH abandonment problem in Isaan. HUGH, is a too weak word. What has been imprinted on the soul of the children for generations is:
-I am not valuable enough to be loved
-I have no value
-I have no hope-and how can I trust you anyway?

SO……the conclusion might be: I just kill myself or disappear into a fantasy world of media. My cry to you who have been loved, who have hope and can love and give hope: 
       Please look around you. I am sure you have some people around you, who are just trying to hide behind a screen because they believe the lie: - I have no value.

Your eyes, your words, your interest beyond YOURSELF, might change a life today.


Anna